For anyone who cannot or does not wish to attend a basic course or a retreat here at the meditation centre, there is the opportunity to integrate the basic course over a period of 12-week into their every-day life. The basic course in form of the daily retreat is only possible if you could come for a personal talk to the meditation center.
Meditators who have already completed a basic course can do an at-home retreat in eight weeks. Weekly reports can take place via the phone.
- Willingness to participate for 12 weeks
- Adherence to the five Buddhist principles of virtue:
- not to kill,
- not to take that which is not given,
- right speech,
- no unwholesome sexual activities,
- renunciation of substances which can cloud the mind
- Meditate for at least two hours every day
- Weekly report (discussion) with the teacher
- You will need to come to the meditation centre for a 4-day stay to complete the course